Instructions for Application
- Review “Rental Selection Criteria” to note requirements that will help determine qualifications.
- Complete and sign “Qualifying Income & Finance Worksheet”.
- Complete and sign “Rental Application” in its entirety. Do not leave anything blank, it will not be processed if incomplete.
- If applicable, complete and sign “Additional Occupant(s) Form”. This form has a section for minors (under 18) and a separate section for adults (over 18).
- If applicable, complete and sign top section of “Verification of Rent”.
- If this is the first time you have leased a property and you previously owned a home, have a mortgage history, please provide mortgage company references and proof of ownership or transfer.
- If applicable, complete and sign a “Pet Authorization Form” for review.
- A $36 application fee will be paid directly to Tenant Verification Service to obtain credit/background information.
- Submit a copy of a photo ID with signature for Applicant and Co-Applicant.
- Review and initial each section of the “Rules & Regulations” form and sign the last page. IF your application is approved and a Lease Agreement is signed, the “Rules & Regulations” form becomes part of the agreement.